How to Find a Good Contractor
Here are a few things to consider when looking for a good Contractor:
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they members in their local business reference organization?
- Are they licensed and insured?
- Are their subcontractors licensed master technicians?
- Do they have liability insurance? (Enough to replace your home?)
- Do they return calls promptly?
- Give a timely bid?
- Is the bid complete and extensive?
- Are there any hidden costs?
- Do they provide you with a home telephone number?
- Do they provide current references?